Tuesday, June 23, 2009

mmm...


I'm pretty sure my sleeping brain is just as active as my fully awake, 11 in the morning brain.

This morning I woke up to fresh home-made butter-milk pancakes. They were pretty much the best things ever. Sometimes it scares me how much my mom and I's brains work alike... despite our many differences.

For example, these pancakes.

Just last week I was reading a magazine, and saw the recipe for these buttermilk pancakes in the food section. I skimmed over the ingredients and was excited to see that we had everything Ineeded to make them; that is, everything except baking powder. I wasn't sure if we had it and started to wonder.

Then the next day, my mom returns home from grocery shopping, baking powder in hand. I thought it was some weird coincidence.

Then this morning, I wake up to amazingly awesome pancakes in the kitchen.

What?

4 comments:

Me said...

Oh God yes, DOWANT!

Pwnd by pancakes. Goddamn. Too lucky.

Anonymous said...

I wish I awoke to anything that good.

2 Dollar Productions said...

Those look great, but if I ate them, then I would probably just go right back to sleep. Ha. But keep up the connection & you will eat well, which is a very good thing.

Amélie said...

orhan: yup. I'm awesome like that.

Jack: Make pancakes :D

2 dollar: haha I'll probably keep the connection for sure.